When it comes to food presents for Christmas, there's very little that beats a homemade stash of cookies or a jar of jam. If you want to give your friends a gift they will not only remember but savor in the months to come, why not whip up a can of sweet pepper jam?
Take a look at this video for the recipe, as well as for tips on how to can your jam using the boiling water method.
Canning expert and author Sherri Brooks Vinton shares her recipe for easy Sweet Pepper Jam. Once the cooking time is up, the vibrant jam is ready to use as a glaze for your turkey, or serve with crackers and crusty bread. It will last refrigerated for up to 3 weeks. But if you want to stash some away for safekeeping in the months ahead, follow Sherri's easy-to-follow instructions for canning to keep jars of this delicious condiment on your shelf for up to a year.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades