The holiday season means you're going to be doing a LOT of entertaining and a lot of going to parties where you'll be expected to offer up a thoughtful hostess gift. While you could always make a last minute run to the store to purchase boxed chocolates or a nice bottle of wine, it's so much more personal to make something.
Check out this video to learn how to prepare a sweet pepper jam that's perfect for serving at parties or gifting a hostess.
Canning expert and author Sherri Brooks Vinton shares her recipe for easy Sweet Pepper Jam in this how2heroes video. Once the cooking time is up, the vibrant jam is ready to use as a glaze for your turkey, or serve with crackers and crusty bread. It will last refrigerated for up to 3 weeks. But if you want to stash some away for safekeeping in the months ahead, follow Sherri's easy-to-follow instructions in the HOW-TO section of the recipe to keep jars of this delicious condiment on your shelf for up to a year. A creative gift-gift giving idea too when you're lucky enough to get a special dinner invitation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades